– Buy something at a supermarket near you and bring it to school. You can use the microwave in the student lounge.
– If you like Italian cuisine, you should go to Viga (304 Stuart Street). It’s not far from school, and you get free bread and butter with meal meal (salad, pizza, pasta).
– Do you prefer American fast food? Then go to Wendy’s (551 Boylston Street).
– Or you coul skip lunch and go between 3:30 and 6:30 to McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood (34 Columbus Avenue). They have cheeseburger for $3 and chicken nuggets for $2.
– Enjoy your meal in Boston Common!
Contribution by Aline (Switzerland) from Aayesha’s Advanced Reading & Writing